Gifford Medical Center
Clinical Applications AnalystRandolph, VT 05060
Are you a quick learner ready to work in a fast-paced environment?
Join our spectacular Gifford Team as a Clinical Applications Analysis and be directly involved in the improvement of our Hospital!
The Clinical Applications Analyst reports to the Clinical Informatics Manager. This position helps define best practice work flows and will assist in the system build, implementation, education and maintenance of the Electronic Health Record. You will need to be an expert in multiple areas to support end-users and management in the hospital, emergency department and clinic settings. The Clinical Applications Analyst is involved in hospital improvements and change management. You will train end-users on our systems in one on one, classroom or conference setting. This position will serve as a liaison between the customer and the vendor, clinicians, IT and ancillary departments and participate in special projects as directed. The Clinical Applications Analyst will be an onsite position working closely with leadership in all divisions.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont Population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
• Competitive pay
• Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the
premium (depending on the plan chosen)
• Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life
• Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% employer deposit
and 1% match after one year of employment
• Generous amounts of earned time off that promotes work life balance
• Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service
Loan Forgiveness) program
• Employee discounts to local retailers
• Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics
are sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
• Onsite parking and Childcare
× Strong Nursing Informatics background
× Comfort in Microsoft products including Word and Excel
× 5 years experience as a nurse or other clinical licensure/certification
× Experience with clinical and operational practices and an Information Systems superuser
× Knowledge of computer systems and applications within a healthcare environment