Gifford Medical Center
Gifford Health Care is seeking a Radiologic Technologist II to work in our Randolph, VT location. The successful candidate will demonstrate advanced knowledge of all routine radiographic and fluoroscopic equipment and patient positioning, basic computer skills, principles of Radiation Safety and basic patient care.
This position is also responsible for ensuring all written and electronic documentation as required by regulatory agencies are accurate and complete, as well as ensuring a clean and safe environment for patients and staff.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
• Competitive pay with new salary ranges
• Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the premium (depending on the plan chosen)
• Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life insurance
• Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% deposit and 1% match
• Generous amount of PTO that promotes work life balance. In addition, you receive 6 holidays
• Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) program
• Employee discounts at local retailers
• Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics are sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
• Onsite Parking and Childcare
Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology with ARRT certified and licensing with the State of Vermont required
1yr experience in diagnostic imaging desired but will consider new graduates with strong skills
NOTE: You will be taken to our portal website to complete this action.
Job Code: 2132
Posted On: May 6, 2023
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Status: part-time
Similar Jobs: healthcare, Nearby 05060