Gifford Medical Center
Unit Clerk FloatRandolph, VT 05060
Gifford Medical Center is seeking an Acute Care Hospital Unit Clerk Float to work in our Randolph, VT location.
This position is a dynamic role that is directed by the House Nurse Supervisor/Nursing leadership. The individual will float throughout the acute care departments (ED, Med/Surg, BC and Surgical Services) and flex roles as required performing ED tech/LNA care, Unit coordination/Secretarial support and Registration functions as needed within the acute care departments. The ideal candidate is self-directed, flexible, and displays a positive attitude as they serve the needs of many patients and care teams throughout their shift.
Strong time management/organization skills, ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a professional manner are fundamental to the role.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont Population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
• Competitive pay
• Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the
premium (depending on the plan chosen)
• Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life insurance
• Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% employer deposit
and 1% match after one year of employment
• Generous amounts of earned time off that promotes work life balance
• Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service
Loan Forgiveness) program
• Employee discounts to local retailers
• Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics are
sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
• Onsite parking and Childcare
× Current LPN or LNA licensure with the state of Vermont
× BLS certification
This position is scheduled for 60 hour bi-weekly.