Northfield Savings Bank
Community Banker / Senior Community Banker - Waitsfield BranchWaitsfield, VT 05673
Northfield Savings Bank, founded in 1867, is the largest banking institution headquartered in Vermont. We are committed to providing a welcoming work environment for all. Are you looking to start or continue a career in the finance industry? Consider joining our team as a Community Banker in our Waitsfield Branch!
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- This frontline position is crucial in creating a positive, welcoming, and inclusive experience for NSB customers; a successful candidate will have exceptional customer service and communication skills. Previous cash handling is a plus!
- The Community Banker will be responsible for receiving and processing customers’ financial transactions as well as opening and maintaining customer accounts and services. *Senior Community Bankers will guide customers through loan processes*
- We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop relationships with our valued customers, protect bank and customer information, and maintain customer confidentiality.
Opportunity for Growth
- NSB has training opportunities to engage employees and assist with personal development within our company.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9!
- BUILD your CAREER with the NSB Team!
- A high school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent is **_required_.**
- *Senior Community Bankers must have 3-5 years of branch experience*
- Previous banking experience and cash-handling is preferred.
NSB is an inclusive, Equal Opportunity Employer/Member FDIC/Equal Housing Lender
Please send your ++application++ *along with your resume in confidence to: *Careers@nsbvt.com (Preferred)
Or mail to: Northfield Savings Bank | Human Resources | P.O. Box 7180 | Barre, VT 05641-7180
What NSB Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Well-rounded benefits package.
- Profit-Sharing opportunity.
- Excellent 401(k) matching retirement program.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Opportunities to volunteer and support our communities.
- Work-Life balance!
We understand the importance of having evenings and weekends with our friends, families, and the communities we serve!